These photography workshops embrace a myriad of stunning outdoor settings across the UK. In the silence and charm of nature, you are given the opportunity to illustrate your artistic vision through clever use of the camera.
Shoot on location and you experience the exhilaration of refining your photography skills in the fresh air. Learn and apply technical theory to convey the intrinsic feeling of each location; produce your own intriguing and daring photographs that will enchant for years to come.
Available throughout the year, the carefully planned, landscape workshops are an ideal chance to savour the fun and expertise of hands-on support from a renowned, professional photographer.
Please contact me if there is a specific workshop you want to attend on a different date as I am able to swap some events around.
Please read my terms and conditions as all bookings made are bound by them.
This page only shows the next 30 events in each category - To see all events scheduled - Click Here
- Training on how to compose and design a shot, and how to get it right in camera.
- Each landscape workshop will combine motivational support and guidance, with constructive feedback.
- Locations have been thoroughly researched and assessed for a comfortable and pleasant experience.
- Study new techniques and hone existing ones: all technical and creative aspects are explained and demonstrated.
- Transform strands of creative intention into single, spectacular photographs.
- Capture fresh visions of stunning landscapes, or expand your portfolio with wildlife, nature or macro photography. Download photography workshop information
All photography workshops are run personally by Alan. Each location is risk assessed for safety and pre-scouted for maximum opportunity so you won't waste time looking for the best spots in any location. Photographic Workshops cover landscape photography in all it's forms - B&W, abstract, close-up and macro, pictorial and big vista as well supporting your own personal interpretations. Each photography workshop includes personalised photography tuition on a 1-2-1 basis and Alan will be on-hand to support you with camera operation, composition and any guidance you need to create an image that satisfies your perspective.