Bluebell Woodland Photography Workshops
Bluebell Woodlands Photography Workshops
Join me at the end of April for an exclusive workshop in private woodlands just outside Stratford Upon Avon. These bluebells woods are probably the best in the country. They are managed woodlands so free of the usual woodland debris and home to roaming deer.
Workshops run twice a day (sunrise to 10 am or 11am to 3:15pm)
Places are already filling up quickly, some dates are sold out so make sure you book today to ensure you witness this wonderful spectacle and get professional 1-2-1 support and photography tuition throughout the workshop.
Limited to 6 attendees per workshop
Details and booking here:
On this workshop Alan will guide you through:
- focusing in low light
- tonal range and shadow and highlight recognition
- composition and designing the shots in a variety of ways
- long exposure, set-up and calculating the right amount of time
- photo reviews throughout the workshop and demonstrations
- Landscapes & Vista's
- Macro and close-up
- Abstract & Movement
- Long exposure
- Sunrise and using light creatively
Equipment and Suitability
- Any camera and lens is suitable - Zoom and wide angle and macro lens are an advantage
- Tripod is advised, especially for doing close-up shots but also if booking the sunrise session.
- A tripod can be hired for the workshop at £20 - Let me know in advance if required.
- A polariser filter is useful but not essential
- Remote Release cable is useful but alternatively you can use the self-timer on the camera.
- Neutral Density / Graduated Neutral Density Filters are not neccessary but bring if you wish.
- Workshops are suitable to any level of experience as 1:2:1 tuition is provided throughout.
- A complete packing and equipment list will be provided before the workshop event date.