3hr Photography Made Easy Class
Beginner's Photography 2hr Class
Join Alan on this 2hr, with additional optional 1hr photography class for beginners. Alan, an internationally acclaimed professional photographer who has featured in national and regional newspapers, magazines and won over 300 international photography awards, will pass on his experience and know-how to help you make some immediate improvements in your picture taking skills.
This is a special offer price and expires soon so don't hesitate to book and come along with a friend and get yourself off Automatic Mode and using the camera like a creative tool to capture those cherished moments and wonderful places you visit.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to take better photos
- What camera settings to use and why
- How to get off Automatic Mode
- Better composition for your shots
- How you can take the next step to improving
Included with class
- Course Manual included
- 3 practical exercises included
- 20% discount on extended beginner's course
Who can attend?
- Anyone at any level with any camera
- Anyone above 16yrs old (under 16's must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Evening Class Details:
- Start time 18:45 - End time 20:45 option to stay for an extra hour for Q&A
- A choice of two locations - Kenilworth or Solihull
- Tudor Court Hotel - 77 Kineton Green Road, Solihull, B92 7DX
- Kenilworth Youth Centre, Abbey End, Kenilworth, CV8 1JP
Save 60% - Normally £50 now £20 if booked today.
More than 1,000 people have completed this class
All classes are subject to the T&Cs available here for viewing before booking.
- Wed 25th Nov Solihull
- Thu 3rd Dec - Kenilworth
Specify class date on checkout:
Classes are based on availability and minimum numbers required to run the class. In the event of a class not going ahead alternative dates will be offered.
Also Available as a gift Voucher
- Purchase Now
If you would like to be notified of future class dates and receive free photography tips and advice please sign up to the mailing list below.