Get off Automatic Mode - Photography Class
This introductory 2.5 hour photography course is for beginners wishing to absorb new skills and techniques to improve their photography.
Alan will talk you through the essentials of photography and explain the concepts to help you develop your creative eye and improve camera operation too.
This is an excellent and in-depth introduction to digital photography and whatever level you are at you will walk away inspired and keen to start putting that new knowledge to good use.
- The photographic Workflow
- See | Design | Shoot | Enhance |Share
- Camera Exposure Settings
- Aperture, ISO, Shutter
- Holding the camera properly
- Composition Triangle
- Lighting and mood
- Shot selection & variation
Is this for me?
For first time photographers and complete beginners who want to learn how to get off Auto, use the camera settings and learn the basics of good composition and framing shots.
- Places x 12. - Typically 6-10 attendees
- In order for a class to go ahead, there must be a minimum of six clients booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
This short course teaches the fundamental concepts of photography and how to precisely compose photographs. In practice, you will see an instant improvement in your work.
- Please read my terms and conditions before booking as you will be bound by them upon receipt of money paid.
- Cancellation less than 4wks prior to event date - no refund
- No show on the event - loss of place/money
- Rebooking fee applies for changing class date if less than 4 weeks before event date or for re-booking a missed class.
Included with the class
- Class booklet/notes
- Tea & Coffee
You don't need a camera for this introductory class as it is lecture style format.
How you will learn
Alan is passionate about photography and a qualified photography tutor. He will engage you in discussion and be more than willing to answer as many questions as possible on the night.
You will also be set practical assignments, allowing you to use new skills at home.
Where do I go from here?
Sign up now and you've taken the first step.
There is an option to continue on from this course and do the remaining 4 weeks of the beginner's photography course.