NEW - Advanced Adobe Lightroom Photography Course
- Wed 5 June 18:45-21:15 - Enrol Date
- Wed 12 June 18:45-21:15
- Wed 19 June 18:45-21:15
- Wed 26 June 18:45-21:15
This 4 week course is to give intermediates the opportunity to develop their productivity and creativity in Lightroom and other software.
Course Content Summary
- Collections, Publishing & Organising
- Advanced Editing in LR
- Creative Editing - NIK
- Simple Photoshop
Detailed Course Content
- Creating Collections
- Creating Publish Services
- Organising Folders, Collections & Exports
- Smart Collections and Image Management
- Linking Cloud Services to Lightroom
- Watermarking and Exporting Advanced
- Resizing and resolution
- Uploading for Web, Social Media and others
- Advanced Editing in LR
- The Tone Selector
- The HSL Selector
- The Range Mask Tool
- Split Toning
- Quick Editing for impact
- Creating Recipes
- Applying Filters
- Creating a personal style/look
- B&W Conversion and development
- Layer Mask Adjustments
- Round Tripping - LR & Photoshop
- Transform Tools
- Layers and Masks
- Luminosity Masks
- Text Tool
- Adding Textures
- Cloning and removing objects
- Places x 8. - Typically 5-8 attendees
- In order for a class to go ahead, there must be a minimum of five clients booked. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
Level 2 - Aimed at;
- Those who have completed Level 1 Beginners Lightroom or already have a good grasp of Lightroom Basics and want to enhance their knowledge and use of its functionality and tools.
Included with the class
- Class booklet/notes
- Tea & Coffee
- You will need an up to date version of Lightroom installed from the start of the course. See Adobe Lightroom site for minimum specs and subscription/purchase options.
- You will need a laptop (MAC or Windows) running at least Windows 8 OS and with Adobe Lightroom Classic installed - Preferably on a Creative Cloud Subscription so you also have the latest version of LR and Photoshop.
- Note paper and pen
- 4 consecutive weekly evenings for 2.5hrs each week.
- If you can't make one of the weeks then you can attend a future course for the missed week at no extra cost.
- If more than one class is missed a small re-booking fee is required to attend all missed classes.
- Dorridge Methodist Church - Bentley Heath
- Room 8
- Ground Floor - Disabled Access
- Large Car Park - Free
- Sat Nav Postcode - B93 8NY
This course teaches basic foundations of image transfer, cataloguing, organising and tagging photos so you can easily find images.
You will then go on to learn how to edit photos easily and make all the critical adjustments required to then export or print your images at various sizes and formats.
In practice, this course will also help you improve your eye for a shot as you become more aware of the improvements that could have been made in camera.
- Please read my terms and conditions before booking as you will be bound by them upon receipt of money paid.
- Cancellation less than 4wks prior to event date - no refund
- No show on the event - loss of place/money
- Rebooking fee applies for changing course date if less than 4 weeks before event date or for re-booking a missed class that was not notified.
How you will learn
Alan is passionate about photography and a qualified photography tutor. He will engage you in discussion and be more than willing to answer as many questions as possible on the night.
Alan will demonstrate Lightroom through a projector and explain each topic and then you will have time to do in class practicals by replicating and trying for yourself the demo Alan has provided.
Where do I go from here?
Sign up now and you've taken the first step.