Intermediates "Intentions" Photography Course
Provisional Dates (subject to flexing them to suit attendees)
- Sep 19th, Oct 3rd, Oct 24th
- Nov 21st, Dec 19th, Jan 23rd
- Feb 13th, Feb 27th, Mar 6th
- Exhibition - Apr 2019
- This 6 month course (10 lessons) is for intermediate photographers who want the opportunity to advance their skill set and publicly display their pictures in a gallery.
You will attend as follows:
Note: If you miss a night you can liaise with Alan in-between for reviews and feedback.
- 3 nights every two weeks for first 6 weeks.
- 3 nights - 1 a month for next 3 months
- 3 nights every two weeks for last 6 weeks
- 1 night post event review/wrap up
- Design a photographic project - themed or a cross section of techniques and styles
- Learn how to write a statement of intent and artist statement
- Plan your photographic project with locations and concepts to discuss with Alan
- Bring pieces of work back to the class for input on processing and professional edits
- Learn to perfect new techniques and improve on existing knowledge
- Learn how to prepare images for printing and exhibiting
- Places x 4. - Typically 3-4 attendees
- In order for a class to go ahead, there must be a minimum of three clients booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
This course is aimed at Intermediate Level Photographers who have a firm grasp of the techincal settings on the camera, understand and practise composition and good design as a rule, edit their photos according to their style and vision but want to take the next step forwards to improve all aspects further.
- Please read my terms and conditions before booking as you will be bound by them upon receipt of money paid.
- Cancellation less than 4wks prior to event date - no refund
- No show on the event - loss of place/money
- Rebooking fee applies for changing course date if less than 4 weeks before event date or for re-booking a missed class that was not notified.
Included with the class
- Class booklet/notes
- Tea & Coffee
You will need a DSLR, a computer with Lightroom on at home.
How you will learn
Alan is passionate about photography and a qualified photography tutor. He will engage you in discussion and be more than willing to answer as many questions as possible on the night.
You will also be set practical assignments, allowing you to use new skills at home and then bring your images to the next class for feedback and get answers to any issues that arose.
Where do I go from here?
Sign up now and you've taken the first step.
Most clients mix this classroom based course with a mixture of practical workshops, mentoring and other events.