4-Week Intermediates Photography Course
The Kenilworth Centre, Abbey End Car Park
- Thu 25th Oct - Course Start - Enrol Date
- Thu 1st Nov
- Thu 8th Nov
- Thu 15th Nov
- All classes are 18:45-21:15
This 4-week intermediates course is for those who wish to learn or improve on there understanding and execution of:
- Week 1 - B&W Photography
- Week 2 - Landscape Photography
- Week 3 - Portrait Photography
- Week 4 - Macro and Close-Up Photography
- Different topics may be added/swapped according to the wishes of participants.
- In class practicals
- Weekly Assignments
- Image Reviews and feedback
- Lightroom Editing
- NIK and Photoshop Editing
- Equipment and gear tuition
- Places x 12. - Typically 6-10 attendees
- In order for a class to go ahead, there must be a minimum of six clients booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
Level 2 - Aimed at;
- Those who have completed Level 1 Beginners Photography Course, or already have a good grasp of the basics and want to enhance their knowledge further with more in-depth lessons on genres.
- You will already be using Lightroom to edit and want to take your images to the next level.
Included with the class
- Class booklet/notes
- Tea & Coffee
- You will need a camera (bridge or DSLR) with A/AV, S/TV or M exposure modes.
- You will need an up to date version of Lightroom installed from the start of the course. See Adobe Lightroom site for minimum specs and subscription/purchase options.
- You will need a laptop (MAC or Windows) running at least Windows 8 OS and with Adobe Lightroom Classic installed - Preferably on a Creative Cloud Subscription so you also have the latest version of LR and Photoshop.
- Note paper and pen
- 4 consecutive Tuesday evenings for 2.5hrs each week.
- If you can't make one of the weeks then you can attend a future course for the missed week at no extra cost.
- If more than one class is missed a small re-booking fee is required to attend all missed classes.
- The Kenilworth Centre - Kenilworth
- Large Meeting Room 2nd Floor
- Disabled Access from the lift
- Parking in Pay and Display
- Sat Nav Postcode - CV8 1QH May take you down the High St, so check the map beforehand.
This course teaches basic foundations of camera operation and composing images. It will also enable you to problem solve difficult and varied lighting conditions so you understand what you need to do to make shots in any situation.
In practice, you will see an instant improvement in your work with the aid of feedback on your images with the weekly assignments.
- Please read my terms and conditions before booking as you will be bound by them upon receipt of money paid.
- Cancellation less than 4wks prior to event date - no refund
- No show on the event - loss of place/money
- Rebooking fee applies for changing course date if less than 4 weeks before event date or for re-booking a missed class that was not notified.
How you will learn
Alan is passionate about photography and a qualified photography tutor. He will engage you in discussion and be more than willing to answer as many questions as possible on the night.
You will also be set practical assignments, allowing you to use new skills at home and then bring your images to the next class for feedback and get answers to any issues that arose.
Where do I go from here?
Sign up now and you've taken the first step.
Most clients go on to do the Adobe Lightroom Course to learn how to transfer and edit images on the computer. However, there are lots of options for other photography tuition too. Alan will be happy to advise accordingly.