Christmas Week Photo-Walk
Special Price £50 for 1 day Photo Walk
Will you need to escape the heat and fuss of Christmas festivities and start walking off some of the overindulgence of Christmas? Join me for the informal photo walk and discover just how much there is to photograph as you walk around the countryside.
We will spend the day around Lapworth, walking across a variety of areas from farmland and meadows to lakes and canals and anything else that catches our eye to be photographed.
The day will include a break for lunch at the Punch Bowl (not included in the price) and there will be plenty of opportunities for you to ask questions, talk photography and exercise your creative juices along the 4.5 mile photo walk
We will meet at Lapworth Church - this is much more an informal walk, talk and photography workshop hence the reduced price - you will still get plenty of tuition throughout as we stop and take shots throughout the day.
There is no specific theme for the photo-walk so we may cover B&W, Abstract, Macro, Landscape and Wildlife.
No specialist equipment required - just bring your camera, wrap up warm and put on your wellies/walking boots and join me for the fresh air outdoors in beautiful Warwickshire countryside
Equipment for this workshop
Recommended but it's not all essential:
- Tripod ( I have some for hire if you don't own one yet) but not essential.
- No specialist lenses required, we can make use of whatever you have
- Remote cable release, useful but not essential
- A polariser filter is useful but not essential
In order for a photographic workshop to go ahead, there must be a minimum of three students booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
On the rare occasion that severe weather conditions prevent any of the photography workshops from safely or practically going ahead, other dates will be offered.
If you have any questions about the workshop or equipment please don't hesitate to contact me. email@example.com or 0781-701-7994
- No prior knowledge of photography is required as each student will be taught individually, according to their level.
- Recognise correct lighting, contrast and texture to shape and form each shot.
- Learn the impact of using long exposure, shallow depth of field and other techniques.
- Work with Alan to review your shots, accept new ideas and improve your photography.