Sunset Photography Workshop
Chesterton Windmill - Warwickshire
Join me at this historic site to learn how to work in a sunset situation with fading light.
Alan will guide you through:
- focusing in low light
- tonal range and shadow and highlight recognition
- composition and designing the shot
- long exposure, set-up and calculating the right amount of time
You don't need to be an expert or have any special equipment. A tripod is essential but can be hired in advance of the workshop.
Equipment for this workshop
Recommended but it's not all essential:
- Tripod ( I have some for hire if you don't own one yet)
- No specialist lenses required, we can make use of whatever you have
- Remote cable release, useful but not essential
In order for a photographic workshop to go ahead, there must be a minimum of three students booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
On the rare occasion that severe weather conditions prevent any of the photography workshops from safely or practically going ahead, other dates will be offered.
If you have any questions about the workshop or equipment please don't hesitate to contact me. firstname.lastname@example.org or 0781-701-7994
- No prior knowledge of photography is required as each student will be taught individually, according to their level.
- Recognise correct lighting, contrast and texture to shape and form each shot.
- Learn the impact of using long exposure, shallow depth of field and other techniques.
- Work with Alan to review your shots, accept new ideas and improve your photography.