We will be shooting around Warwick Uni and Tile Hill where there are 3 great opportunities to practice shooting at night and using architecture and artificial light to make images with real appeal.
Is this for me?
If you prefer to be taught by ‘practical tuition’ then location photography workshops, for any level of photographer, are the ideal way to learn.
Workshops are not just aimed at landscape photographers. All workshop locations offer a range of photography subjects from wildlife and macro to minimalist or abstract styles using techniques from black and white to long exposure.
- No prior knowledge of photography is required as each student will be taught individually, according to their level.
- Expand your skills at landscape photography and enjoy stunning locations at the same time.
- Recognise correct lighting, contrast and texture to shape and form each shot.
- Learn the impact of using long exposure, shallow depth of field and other techniques.
How you will learn
- Throughout the workshop you will benefit from one-to-one tuition, allowing you to learn and photograph at a pace that suits you.
- Work with Alan to review your shots, accept new ideas and improve your photography.
- All workshops are delivered by internationally recognised and acclaimed photographer, Alan Ranger.
- Camera settings
- Lighting and exposure
- Shot selection & variation
- Advice on how to use your lens, filters and other camera equipment.
Suitable for all skill levels and camera equipment, there is also the opportunity to hire a tripod if necessary.
Alan will be happy to advise on any equipment to get more from workshops and you will be emailed a complete equipment guide upon booking any workshop.
In order for a photographic workshop to go ahead, there must be a minimum of three students booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
On the rare occasion that severe weather conditions prevent any of the photography workshops from safely or practically going ahead, other dates will be offered.
Where do I go from here?
Sign up now and you've taken the first step.
All workshops can be combined with other, courses, online mentoring, and 1-2-1 sessions.
Why not discuss the possibility of a 12 month payment plan or have a chat with Alan about the most suitable course for you