Lynmouth Coast Photography Workshop
Lynmouth and the surrounding area in North Devon provide a beautiful little secluded bays to shoot rock formations, seascapes and whatever your creative vision allows.
We are based in beautiful cliff side private apartments with open fires and spectacular views across the bay of Lynmouth.
There are many small bays and coves that we visit during the weekend and some impressive rock formation in the "valley of rocks" nearby.
On the Sunday we work our skills around Heddons Mouth which has a spectacular waterfall running down the valley into the sea.
Equipment for this workshop
Recommended but it's not all essential:
- Tripod ( I have some for hire if you don't own one yet)
- No specialist lenses required, we can make use of whatever you have
- Remote cable release, useful but not essential
- A polariser filter is useful but not essential
- Neutral Density and Graduated ND filters are useful but not essential
In order for a photographic workshop to go ahead, there must be a minimum of three students booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
On the rare occasion that severe weather conditions prevent any of the photography workshops from safely or practically going ahead, other dates will be offered.
If you have any questions about the workshop or equipment please don't hesitate to contact me. email@example.com or 0781-701-7994
- No prior knowledge of photography is required as each student will be taught individually, according to their level.
- Recognise correct lighting, contrast and texture to shape and form each shot.
- Learn the impact of using long exposure, shallow depth of field and other techniques.
- Work with Alan to review your shots, accept new ideas and improve your photography.
There are 3 options available:
- Sat - 6:30am - 6pm m- one day
- Sun - 6:30am - 3:00pm - half day
- Sat & Sun - 2 day
- Tuition only - meet me on location for the day at 9:30am
- All inclusive - get collected at a rendezvous point in Coventry and be driven there and back only available on a 2 day option. Price includes travel and B&B.