London Iconic Images
1 day Photography Workshop
London must be one of the most photographed places in the UK, so how do we make our images different and add our own twist and interpretation to the iconic buildings, street scenes and symbols of our capital city?
Join Alan on a 1 day workshop to visit some of the most iconic areas of London and create images that represent your perspective and style. Locations will be decided on by attendees prior to the day.
- Westminster Abbey
- London Bridge
- The City
- Piccadilly Circus
- Covent Garden
- Trafalgar Square
- London Eye
- Canary Wharf
- Notting Hill
- Primrose Hill
- Carnaby Street
- Portobello Road
- Old Spitalfields Market
- Camden Market
- South Bank
- And many more places
Each day will be different and we will work through an action packed itinerary to visit and photograph everything from buildings and architecture to street scenes and portraits covering many different interpretations and photographic techniques.
Equipment for this workshop
Recommended but it's not all essential:
- Tripod ( I have some for hire if you don't own one yet)
- No specialist lenses required, we can make use of whatever you have
- Remote cable release, useful but not essential
- A polariser filter is useful but not essential
- Neutral Density and Graduated ND filters are useful but not essential
In order for a photographic workshop to go ahead, there must be a minimum of three students booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
On the rare occasion that severe weather conditions prevent any of the photography workshops from safely or practically going ahead, other dates will be offered.
If you have any questions about the workshop or equipment please don't hesitate to contact me. email@example.com or 0781-701-7994
- No prior knowledge of photography is required as each student will be taught individually, according to their level.
- Recognise correct lighting, contrast and texture to shape and form each shot.
- Learn the impact of using long exposure, shallow depth of field and other techniques.
- Work with Alan to review your shots, accept new ideas and improve your photography.
- Meet Alan at a prearranged location in London at 9:30am.
- Tuition throughout the day is included in the price.
- Travel to and from and throughout the day is not included in the price
- Refreshments throughout the day are not included in the price.
- There are no all inclusive options for these workshops
- Maximum of 6 people on a workshop