- 2.5hrs Morning or afternoon - £20
- Morning Sessions - 10am to 12:30pm
- Afternoon Sessions - 1:30pm to 4pm
These photography workshops are aimed at the parent and child. You get to enjoy time out together in the outdoors learning about photography and nature in a fun and friendly environment.
We teach you the basics of how to hold and operate the camera and then take you out on an action packed walk in a stimulating environment to complete our photography challenges and games. Both child and parent work as a team to complete the challenges and assignments set for the workshop and then return to base for feedback on the images and the chance to win a prize.
The sessions are run by qualified, experienced professional photography teacher who is fully CRB checked and insured.
Become a "Camera Ranger" and "Explore & Capture"
- Any camera device including phones/tablets are suitable
- An initial introduction in the education centre for 20-30 min and lesson on basic camera operation, technique and the fun challenges to complete
- A 1.5hr guided walk around the best seasonal part of Batsford Arboretum to make images with Alan's support and input.
- Image review and feedback throughout the workshop.
- Please enter workshop date and session in notes field on booking form on checkout
- Each child must be accompanied by a parent(s)/guardian(s)
- If you hold a Batsford Arboretum season pass you will be refunded the entrance fee at the time of booking.
- 1 child with adult £35
- 2 children with adult £50
- 3 children with adult £60
- Each additional adult £15
- Price includes entrance to Arboretum and all tuition
- Workshop dates subject to minimum number of participants
- In the event of insufficient bookings or bad weather alternative dates will be offered.
- Participants are responsible for attending in appropriate footwear and for their equipment and safety of their children.
- All participants must bring their own cameras. Any camera device including phones/tablets are acceptable.
- All bookings must be made in advance through Alan Ranger Photography website - www.alanranger.com/batsford
- Bookings are confirmed within 24hrs & joining instructions will be emailed out 4-7 days prior to event date.
- Maximum group size 10 adults with child attendees.