A magical serene and secluded gorge through the river Conwy at Betws-y- Coed provides a great opportunity to practise long exposure photography and make images that capture the wonderful natural colours and light that frequently falls into this glen.
Join me on a 1 day workshop to experience this magical and fairy glen and learn how to use filters and manage the light to create romantic/dreamy and inspirational images.
Equipment for this workshop
Recommended but it's not all essential:
- Tripod ( I have some for hire if you don't own one yet)
- No specialist lenses required, we can make use of whatever you have
- Remote cable release, useful but not essential
- A polariser filter is useful but not essential
- Neutral Density and Graduated ND filters are useful but not essential
In order for a photographic workshop to go ahead, there must be a minimum of three students booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
On the rare occasion that severe weather conditions prevent any of the photography workshops from safely or practically going ahead, other dates will be offered.
If you have any questions about the workshop or equipment please don't hesitate to contact me. email@example.com or 0781-701-7994
- No prior knowledge of photography is required as each student will be taught individually, according to their level.
- Recognise correct lighting, contrast and texture to shape and form each shot.
- Learn the impact of using long exposure, shallow depth of field and other techniques.
- Work with Alan to review your shots, accept new ideas and improve your photography.
There are 2 options available:
- Tuition only - meet me on location for the day at 8:30am
- All inclusive - get collected at a rendezvous point in Coventry and be driven there and back - approx arrival time back 6:30pm