Dorset Coast Photography Workshop
The Dorset coast is an exciting and great part of the UK to capture seascapes. We will work around Durdle Door and surrounding areas to make coastal images. Not limited to just the classic seascapes we can cover any genre or style of photography, beit B&W or abstract this prehistoric coastline offers lots of variety and scope to suit all interests.
We will visit:
- River Frome
- Corfe Castle
- Lulworth Cove
- Durdle Door
Equipment for this workshop
Recommended but it's not all essential:
- Tripod ( I have some for hire if you don't own one yet)
- No specialist lenses required, we can make use of whatever you have
- Remote cable release, useful but not essential
- A polariser filter is useful but not essential
- Neutral Density and Graduated ND filters are useful but not essential
In order for a photographic workshop to go ahead, there must be a minimum of three students booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
On the rare occasion that severe weather conditions prevent any of the photography workshops from safely or practically going ahead, other dates will be offered.
If you have any questions about the workshop or equipment please don't hesitate to contact me. email@example.com or 0781-701-7994
All Inclusive Vs Tuition Only
- You are responsible for getting to and from each workshop location yourself, on time.
- Sunrise shoots are excluded due to logistics of last minute changes to suit weather and best locations.
- You are welcome to join us for the evening meals but you will be responsible for getting to the chosen place on time.
- Enjoy extra guidance & tuition when you are being driven to and from and around locations
- Take the stress out of finding places and enjoy the workshop without the driving
- Optional sunrise shoots - dependant on conditions and wishes.
- Evening meals booked for you to enjoy a relaxing evening all laid on for you.
- Accommodation and breakfast included with a private bedroom.
- Optional image reviews when back the hotel/B&B.
- No prior knowledge of photography is required as each student will be taught individually, according to their level.
- Recognise correct lighting, contrast and texture to shape and form each shot.
- Learn the impact of using long exposure, shallow depth of field and other techniques.
- Work with Alan to review your shots, accept new ideas and improve your photography.
There are 2 options available:
- Sat - 5:30am - 5pm
- Sun - 6:30am - 2:30pm
- Tuition only - meet me on location for the day at 9:30am
- All inclusive - get collected at a rendezvous point in Coventry and be driven there and back only available on a 2 day option. Price includes travel and B&B.