Night Shoot Photography Workshop Details
Dec 11th - 7:00pm - 9:30pm
Meet at Cox's Yard, Stratford Upon Avon
We will shot around Stratford Upon Avon
Join me on this second photographic workshop in historic Stratford Upon Avon for an opportunity to learn and develop your skills shooting at night and capturing some Christmas sparkle from the decorations, lights and late night shopping.
We will do a photowalk around Stratford - you will be trained on how to expose in low light situations with high contrast lighting situations.
I recommend the following equipment for this workshop, though its not all essential:
- Tripod ( I can some for hire if you don't own one yet)
- No specialist lenses required, we can make use of whatever you have
- Remote cable release, useful but not essential
If you have any questions about the workshop or equipment please don't hesitate to contact me. email@example.com or call on 0781 701 7994
Learn how to
- white balance accurately
- use the exposure triangle to balance camera settings
- learn how to focus in the dark
- compose and design your image to make your intention clear and have impact
Is this for me?
If you prefer to be taught by ‘practical tuition’ then location photography workshops, for any level of photographer, are the ideal way to learn.
Workshops are not just aimed at landscape photographers. All workshop locations offer a range of photography subjects from wildlife and macro to minimalist or abstract styles using techniques from black and white to long exposure.
- No prior knowledge of photography is required as each student will be taught individually, according to their level.
- Expand your skills at landscape photography and enjoy stunning locations at the same time.
- Recognise correct lighting, contrast and texture to shape and form each shot.
- Learn the impact of using long exposure, shallow depth of field and other techniques.
How you will learn
- Throughout the workshop you will benefit from one-to-one tuition, allowing you to learn and photograph at a pace that suits you.
- Work with Alan to review your shots, accept new ideas and improve your photography.
- All workshops are delivered by internationally recognised and acclaimed photographer, Alan Ranger.
- Camera settings
- Lighting and exposure
- Shot selection & variation
- Advice on how to use your lens, filters and other camera equipment.
In order for a photographic workshop to go ahead, there must be a minimum of three students booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
On the rare occasion that severe weather conditions prevent any of the photography workshops from safely or practically going ahead, other dates will be offered.
Where do I go from here?
Sign up now and you've taken the first step.
All workshops can be combined with other, courses, online mentoring, and 1-2-1 sessions.
Why not discuss the possibility of a 12 month payment plan or have a chat with Alan about the most suitable course for you