Burnham On Sea Photography Workshop
Seascapes, minimalist coast-line provide us a compelling location for anyone interested in seascape or landscape images. Join me on this photography workshop to bring camera operation, creative skills and and a developing eye for composition to go home with shots to cherish.
We will start off on this great coastline at Burnham and spend a few hours honing the long exposures and opportunities to make images using different techniques. After lunch we will move onto a second location nearby for a slight change in scenery.
Equipment for this workshop
Recommended but it's not all essential:
- Tripod ( I have some for hire if you don't own one yet)
- No specialist lenses required, we can make use of whatever you have
- Remote cable release, useful but not essential
- A polariser filter is useful but not essential
- Neutral Density and Graduated ND filters are useful but not essential
In order for a photographic workshop to go ahead, there must be a minimum of three students booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
On the rare occasion that severe weather conditions prevent any of the photography workshops from safely or practically going ahead, other dates will be offered.
If you have any questions about the workshop or equipment please don't hesitate to contact me. email@example.com or 0781-701-7994
- No prior knowledge of photography is required as each student will be taught individually, according to their level.
- Recognise correct lighting, contrast and texture to shape and form each shot.
- Learn the impact of using long exposure, shallow depth of field and other techniques.
- Work with Alan to review your shots, accept new ideas and improve your photography.
There are 2 options available:
- Tuition only - meet me on location for the day at 8:00am
- All inclusive - get collected at a rendezvous point in Coventry and be driven there and back - approx arrival time back 6pm