Bluebells Photography Workshop
Thu 27th Apr Sunrise 5:45am to 10am
8 Places - 1 Available
Bluebells are one of the unique wonders of Spring in the UK. Woodland spring growth and a carpet of gorgeous blue flowers make these a spectacular sight for anyone. - Join me on a photography workshop to capture this splendour in camera.
We have exclusive access to this private woodland for these photography workshops so rare treat to photograph a managed woodland carpet of these wonderful spring flowers. Capture close up macro or a wider perspective.
We will meet at 5:45am and walk to the woods - location and meeting point details will be emailed prior to the event.
Equipment for this workshop
Recommended but it's not all essential:
- Tripod ( I have some for hire if you don't own one yet)
- No specialist lenses required, we can make use of whatever you have
- Remote cable release, useful but not essential
- A polariser filter is useful but not essential
- Neutral Density and Graduated ND filters are useful but not essential
In order for a photographic workshop to go ahead, there must be a minimum of three students booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
On the rare occasion that severe weather conditions prevent any of the photography workshops from safely or practically going ahead, other dates will be offered.
If you have any questions about the workshop or equipment please don't hesitate to contact me. firstname.lastname@example.org or 0781-701-7994
- No prior knowledge of photography is required as each student will be taught individually, according to their level.
- Recognise correct lighting, contrast and texture to shape and form each shot.
- Learn the impact of using long exposure, shallow depth of field and other techniques.
- Work with Alan to review your shots, accept new ideas and improve your photography.