Kids - Explore and Capture Photography Workshop
- Morning Sessions – 10am to 12:00pm
- Afternoon Sessions – 1:00pm to 3pm
- 1 Adult & 1 Child £35
- Extra Child £7.50/Adult £12.50
- Price includes entrance to the Arboretum
- 4th Apr - Wed
- 9th Apr - Mon
- 11th Apr - Wed
May Half Term
- 29th May Tue
- 31st May -Thu
- 30th Jul Mon
- 7th Aug Tue
- 29th Aug Wed
Parent & Child Photo Walk with fun explore & capture challenges to complete using any camera, tablet or photo-capturing device.
A two hour guided walk around Batsford Arboretum with a list of "Explore and Capture" subjects. This is a great way to encourage kids to look for colours, patterns, textures and spend more time observing the beauty of nature.
- A brief introduction on challenges and ideas of how you can record images in different ways.
- A guided walk around the best seasonal part of Batsford Arboretum to make images with Alan's support and input.
- Image review and feedback throughout the workshop.
- The Arboretum has a great cafe and facilities for lunch, alternatively, bring your own packed lunch.
A full listing of Batsford Arboretum Photography Workshops can be found here
- Price includes entrance to Arboretum and all tuition
- Workshop dates subject to minimum number of participants
- In the event of insufficient bookings or bad weather, alternative dates will be offered.
- Participants are responsible for attending with appropriate footwear and are responsible for their own equipment.
- Under 16's welcome but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- All bookings must be made in advance through Alan Ranger Photography website - www.alanranger.com/batsford or a ticket purchased in advance from the Arboretum ticket desk.
- Bookings are confirmed within 24hrs & joining instructions will be emailed out 4-7 days prior to event date.
- Optional post workshop image review and feedback on your images
- Maximum group size 10 attendees.