Autumn Batsford Photography Workshop
Sat 28th Oct
- 8am - 12pm 1/2 Day
- 1pm - 5pm 1/2 day
- 8am - 5pm 1 day
Batsford Arboretum always provides a terrific display of colour, texture and contrasts throughout Autumn. The photography workshops at Batsford are always very popular and give a wide range of topics to photograph.
You may like the close-up details of a leaf, fungi or texture of vibrant bark, or the wider angle views of colours and tree shapes that grace this location. There really is a complete range and choice for everyone here so it's not to be missed. Workshops run from mid Oct to mid November as the colours vary and change throughout the month.
A full listing of Batsford Arboretum Photography Workshops can be found here
In order for a photographic workshop to go ahead, there must be a minimum of three students booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
On the rare occasion that severe weather conditions prevent any of the photography workshops from safely or practically going ahead, other dates will be offered.
- No prior knowledge of photography is required as each student will be taught individually, according to their level.
- Recognise correct lighting, contrast and texture to shape and form each shot.
- Learn the impact of using long exposure, shallow depth of field and other techniques.
- Work with Alan to review your shots, accept new ideas and improve your photography.
There are 2 options available:
- 4hrs or 8hrs
- 8am to midday or 1pm to 5pm