Abstract & Macro Photography Workshop
Join me at Charlecote Park (National Trust) for this abstract workshop: We will work around the gardens in search of abstract shapes, form, colour, tone and patterns.
There are wonderful trees with loads of interesting trunks - in addition all around the grounds are water, stone and natures imprint creating some great textures, shapes, patterns and colours for us to explore and make image from.
Equipment for this workshop
Recommended but it's not all essential:
- Tripod ( I have some for hire if you don't own one yet)
- No specialist lenses required, we can make use of whatever you have
- Remote cable release, useful but not essential
- A polariser filter is useful but not essential
- Neutral Density and Graduated ND filters are useful but not essential
In order for a photographic workshop to go ahead, there must be a minimum of three students booked for that particular date. Should there be insufficient interest, alternative dates will be offered.
On the rare occasion that severe weather conditions prevent any of the photography workshops from safely or practically going ahead, other dates will be offered.
If you have any questions about the workshop or equipment please don't hesitate to contact me. firstname.lastname@example.org or 0781-701-7994
- No prior knowledge of photography is required as each student will be taught individually, according to their level.
- Recognise correct lighting, contrast and texture to shape and form each shot.
- Learn the impact of using long exposure, shallow depth of field and other techniques.
- Work with Alan to review your shots, accept new ideas and improve your photography.
There are 2 options available:
- This photography workshop has a 2.5hr or 4hr option to join.
- If doing 2.5hrs join at the start and finish after 2.5hrs