Bluebell Woodlands Photography Workshops - 26th Apr to 2nd May 2018
Join an award winning professional photographer and qualified tutor, Alan Ranger, for a bluebell woodland photography workshop in private woods, Warwickshire.
Alan has run workshops in these woodlands for the last four years and has exclusive access for the four days with the permission and support of the owners. Therefore the exact location has been kept a secret to help prevent other's trespassing and accessing the woods without permission. The exact location will be provided to anyone who books but for your travel and possible B&B planning purposes you should plan to be near Henley In Arden.
This private location in Warwickshire is regarded as one of the best locations for bluebells
- On the day you will be shown the best spots for taking those stunning photos
- You will have exclusive access to these private woodlands to ensure you can compose shots easily
- Most importantly, you will be advised by a professional, award winning photographer on all aspects
In order to give you a truly personal service, I limit the number of places so I can give you one-to-one advice.
We will meet at a designated point at 5:45 am or 11am and take the short drive and 15 min walk to the woods - location and meeting point details will be emailed prior to the event.
On this workshop Alan will guide you through:
- focusing in low light
- tonal range and shadow and highlight recognition
- composition and designing the shots in a variety of ways
- long exposure, set-up and calculating the right amount of time
- photo reviews throughout the workshop and demonstrations
- Landscapes & Vista's
- Macro and close-up
- Abstract & Movement
- Long exposure
- Sunrise and using light creatively
Equipment and Suitability
- Any camera and lens is suitable - Zoom and wide angle and macro lens are an advantage
- Tripod is advised, especially for doing close-up shots but also if booking the sunrise session.
- A tripod can be hired for the workshop at £20 - Let me know in advance if required.
- A polariser filter is useful but not essential
- Remote Release cable is useful but alternatively you can use the self-timer on the camera.
- Neutral Density / Graduated Neutral Density Filters are not neccessary but bring if you wish.
- Workshops are suitable to any level of experience as 1:2:1 tuition is provided throughout.
- A complete packing and equipment list will be provided before the workshop event date.
Fitness level Required - Easy
This trip is rated as easy, meaning that most people with average fitness should comfortably be able to deal with the short walks (20mins) and occasional steps or gradients involved.
Cancellation or Bad Weather
- Please read my terms and conditions before booking as you will be bound by them upon receipt of money paid.
- On the rare occasion that severe weather conditions prevent any of the photography workshops from safely or practically going ahead, other dates will be offered if a 1 day, 4hr or 2.5hr event.
If you have any questions about the workshop or equipment please don't hesitate to contact me. email@example.com or ring 0781-701-7994
Availability Status @ 26th Apr
Max of 6 places per workshop
- Thu 26th Apr 5:45am - SOLD OUT
- Thu 26th Apr 11:00am - 3 places
- Fri 27th Apr 5:45am - SOLD OUT
- Fri 27th Apr 11:00am - 2 places
- Sat 28th Apr 5:45am - SOLD OUT
- Sat 28th Apr 11:00am - 1 place
- Sun 29th Apr 5:45am - SOLD OUT
- Sun 29th Apr 11:00am - 5 places
- Mon 30th Apr 5:45am - SOLD OUT
- Tue 1st May 5:45am - SOLD OUT
- Wed 2nd May 5:45am - SOLD OUT
Book Tuition Only and select either:
- 4hrs - 5:45 am to 10 am or 11 am to 3:15 pm - Enter the time on the form in checkout. £125
- 1 day - 5:45 am to 3:15 pm - £175
- Brunch between 10:30-11:00 (not included)
Purchase this as a gift card. The recipient will need to book directly for the event using the gift card code.