Upcoming Events - Apr
Spring season is here (honestly!)
Well, it's been a cold first quarter to 2018 and I am sure you will all agree we want and need some milder weather as we go into April. April marks the start of a busy period photographically for many of us and I have a full and varied set of photography tuition events to support all levels and interests over the next few months.
Combining Theory & Practical
The photography workshops are the obvious way to put theory into practice with my expertise on-hand to support and teach you. However, I know some people feel intimidated about signing up for a workshop in fear they will be out of their depth. There really is no need to be worried. All workshops are taught on a 1:2:1 basis whilst on location so you will get the help, support and instruction needed for your level and experience.
Just as importantly, everyone who attends a workshop has a different level of skill and knowledge ranging from complete beginner to some who are experienced but would like the benefit of a workshop leader who knows the area and locations and can help them with that next composition or technique. I always have a diverse range of participants on workshops and everyone is always friendly, supportive and enjoys sharing time with like-minded people.
Bluebell Woodland Photography Workshops
The bluebell woodland workshops are more proving more popular than ever before so I have added some additional dates to the listings to deal with the interest but places will sell quickly given the demand already shown. So, please don't delay your booking if you want to enjoy this annual spectacle in a private woodland with exclusive access, which means you won't be photographing random people in bluebell woodlands image! (max of six people per workshop) Images
Max of 6 places per workshop - Book Here
- Thu 26th Apr 5:45am - 1 places
- Thu 26th Apr 11:00am - 3 places
- Fri 27th Apr 5:45am - SOLD OUT
- Fri 27th Apr 11:00am - 2 places
- Sat 28th Apr 5:45am - 1 places
- Sat 28th Apr 11:00am - 3 places
- Sun 29th Apr 5:45am - 1 places
- Sun 29th Apr 11:00am - 6 places
- Mon 30th Apr 5:45am - 6 places
- Tue 1st May 5:45am - 6 places
- Wed 2nd May 5:45am - 6 places
Batsford Photography Classes & Workshops
- 04-Apr-Wed Family Sharpshooters
- 09-Apr-Mon Family Sharpshooters
- 11-Apr-Wed Family Sharpshooters
- 17-Apr-Tue Exposure Class & Walk
- 25-Apr-Wed Composition Class & Walk
- 15-May-Tue Macro Class & Walk
- 29-May-Tue Family Sharpshooters
- 31-May-Thu Family Sharpshooters
- 05-Jun-Tue Abstract Class & Walk
- 20-Jun-Wed Exposure Class & Walk
Special Offers & Other Key Events
- Charlecote Park - 4hr Abstract/Macro Workshop - Sun 1st Apr
- Mon 2nd Apr - Photo Critique Class- Evening - 2.5 hrs - Coventry
- Coventry - Architecture & Night Shoot - 1 Place Left - 11th Apr
- Hartland Quay, Devon - 25% off - Fri 13th - Sun 15th Apr
- Lightroom Course - Bentley Heath - 1 Place Left - 10th Apr
- Lightroom Course - Kenilworth - 1 Place Left - 26th Apr
- Chesterton Windmill Sunset Shoot - 1 Place Left - 30th Apr
- Northumbrian Coastline - 2 Places Left - Fri 11th - Sun 13th May
Where multiple events are listed for the same date, the demand will dictate which events will proceed but every effort will be made to ensure that each event type runs even if on different dates or locations.
If you would like to see some of the images that I have taken over the past month that may encourage you to join me then check out my latest images.
2.5hr Introductory Classes for beginners - run regularly on Tuesdays in Solihull and Thursdays in Kenilworth. All evening classes are from 6:45 pm to 9:15 pm - no experience required to attend.
If you would prefer to do one to one tuition then I am available to book in half or one day sessions during the day - Other Tuition Services
All photography events can be added to a Pick n Mix tuition plan so that you can spread the cost of courses, workshops and tuition and ensure your development is structured.
Check my Blog (or subscribe for) posts for the latest new, events and free photography advice and tips including my list of recommended photography products