Take a look at what's coming up in the next few months and plan your events to ensure you get the tuition and support you want.
If you're a pick n mix customer please make sure you use your available credits to book in advance to avoid disappointment on those popular locations (Bluebells, Delphiniums, Batsford, Lake District, Fireworks)
In addition, just because you have done something once before doesn't mean you can't get even more from it by doing it again!
You don't need to be experienced or have loads of gear to attend a workshop, They are open to any level of photographer with any camera and level of experience as personal tuition is given according to your needs throughout the workshop.
2.5hr to 4hrs
There are a workshops running monthly for the Batsford Calendar Photo Competition as well as new series of Sharp Shooter Workshops aimed at parent and child.
See the full listings here: Batsford Workhops
Get to grips with long exposure and shooting in low light on any of the evening shoots based around Coventry and Kenilworth. Urban or countryside we work through camera settings needed and experiment with long exposure to capture movement and light.
More dates will be added throughout the year, check the listing for night shoots here
Bluebells, poppies, delphiniums and lavender workshops are very popular highlights of the year. I have continued to gain exclusive access to a number of venues that give my clients the very best of these environments. Please book early as these workshops are attracting a bigger audience than ever before and are already filling up.
- Bluebell woodland workshops run from Thu Apr 27th to Sun Apr 30th. There are two workshops a day. 5:45am to 10am and 11am to 3:15pm daily. £99 and limited to 8 attendees,
- This location is exclusive and not available to the public and is probably one of the best and cleanest bluebell woods in the UK.
- Delphinium Sunset Shoots on Mon 3rd July and Wed 5th July
- 7pm - 9:30pm - £60 - Pershore - Worcester
- Exclusive access after hours to make images ranging from close up to vista and movement.
Sunflowers - Sat 2nd Sep - Sunrise and Sunset workshops
- 6am -8:30am or 6pm-8:30pm - Wellsbourne £60
For lavender and popp workshops please contact me to express your interest and I will advise of locations and dates.
1 to 3 day Workshops
Suitable for any level of experience as 1-2-1 tuition is provided according to needs and experience to get the best from each workshop.
All 2 and 3 day workshops have 1 & 2 day only options to attend.
Take a look at what's listed for the remainder of 2017 here.