Would you like a webpage to display your images and share with friends and family and maybe even sell prints along the way?
I am pleased to announce that I am now providing an on-line gallery for individual artists to host their images to share and sell through my Fine Art Prints site.
Take a look here:
You too could have a portfolio of work in your own gallery like Jacki.
- Any sales of prints etc. are all commission free so you get 100% of the proceeds
- All order fulfilment is done automatically by One Vision so you don’t even have to do any administration or sort out orders – the customer orders and One Vision fulfil and dispatch it
- You will receive payment for any sales made within 7 days of the order being placed.
- Low investment cost to have an on-line photo gallery and sell work without paying for prints up front
- AR provides web platform, e-commerce facility, image uploads and gallery configuration
- Lots of variety in products and prints for photos – all automated and e-commerce
- Site already has large volume of traffic visiting so this is a win/win for me and artist
The cost and your side of things
Rather than introduce a commission model, I am charging on two elements so that I get some reimbursement for my time etc.
- Year Service Fee for having an online gallery - £30 – Payable up front – this gives you 12 months on my site
- A fee based on the number of images the artist wants to put in the gallery page for sale.
- 1-10 images - £15 (£1.50 per image)
- 11-30 images - £40 (£1.38 per image)
- 31-50 images £60 (1.20 per image)
- 51-100 images £95 (0.95 per image)
I can provide some customisation of each gallery page in terms of layout’s but want to restrict this so the site remains consistent for visitors.