Learn how to set-up and use Lightroom to edit images
Editing photos is a necessary part of the photography workflow and can make the difference between an ordinary looking shot and a great looking shot.
Take a look at this example of a photo that student, Aled, brought to me recently for review.
The transformation between before and after took just 10 seconds using Adobe Lightroom.
I am sure you’ll agree with Aled who said, “I can’t believe how much better it looks and how quickly you transformed it!”
Lightroom Course – 4 weekly evening classes,
19th Sep to 3rd Oct 7pm – 9:45pm – Solihull £250
- Mondays- Sep 19th, 26th, Oct 3rd & 10th
- Max 8 Places
- Suitable for any level
- Laptop required
- Basic computer literacy required (Navigation, copying, saving and usual standard commands)
Lightroom Course details
- Use Adobe Lightroom on a laptop computer
- Learn how to organise, catalogue, keyword and rate your photos
- Learn how to implement an efficient workflow to photo management and editing
- Learn what the Lightroom modules do and how to configure them
- Learn what the various editing options are and how to use them to create the best results
- Learn how to keep your original intention intact so photo editing remains the polish rather than surgery on your photos
- Learn when and how to use special affects plug-ins to give a professional finish to your photos.
- Learn how to create a slideshow, print and publish your photos on-line