Save Chesterton Exhibition
Sponsored by Arts Trail and Alan Ranger Photography
- 6th Jan to 1st Feb 2015
- Arts Trail Window Gallery - Livery Street, Regents Court, Leamington Spa
Would you like to help raise funds to support the campaign to Save Chesterton? The independent government inspector has been appointed and is currently conducting a review of all the issues for the proposed development of a 3,000 house new town at Gaydon and Lighthorne.
We are now entering a critical period where our voices need to be heard. To do this we need to raise funds as we enter a costly period of professional legal representation.
This Is Your Chance To
- show that local artists cherish and use Chesterton Windmill to create and inspire works of art from painting, drawing, sculpture to photography
- display and sell your Chesterton art in a public exhibition for one month
- exhibited in Window Gallery with 46,000 passers by a week.
- help raise funds and awareness to oppose the GLH proposal
How To Enter Your Work
- Click on this link to Arts Trail to read about and enter your details for the exhibition.
- There is a £15 entry fee for each piece of work exhibited - 50% of this fee is donated to the FORSE campaign.
- Printing services available at special rates via Arts Trail
- Commission on work sold is 35% with 15% being donated to FORSE campaign
- Depending on volume of entries, a panel of judges will pick a selection for wall hanging and other photos will be exhibited in browsers and displayed in the studio gallery.
- Deadline for confirming entry into the exhibition is 3rd Jan 2015
- You will be invited to the VIP Private Viewing on Sun 11th Jan, 3pm-6pm
Win A Free Solo Exhibition
- The public will vote for their favourite piece of Chesterton Art throughout the exhibition
- The winning piece of art will entitle the artist to a free solo exhibition with Arts Trail in 2015
- All public votes will be entered into a prize draw and a winner will receive a limited edition signed print of Chesterton Windmill, of their choice, by Alan Ranger.