After discussions with many students re their equipment I have set a date for a new event. It's not a course or even classroom teaching though there will be plenty of advise given and practical demonstrations.
The 3hr event will provide you the following:
- A sensor check for dust and if needed a clean/swab using professional cleaning equipment
- A check to see if your lens (up to two different lenses) are forward or back focusing and if your camera supports adjustment we will adjust the focus accuracy to be 100% spot on. (most lenses are not accurate as you would expect!)
- A walk through camera settings so you know which seeting to use and what difference it will make to your shots - set your camera up for optimal performance.
- A walk through your gear and mine - what's it for, how to use it and practical demonstrations
- Q&A on any equiment you are considering buying or own and want to know how to use.
The evening is limited to 8 people to ensure all of the above can be achieved - At £50 this event represents excellent value for a camera/gear service, advice and you don't even have to send your camera/lens away and be without it for weeks!
Book now to avoid disappointment and optimise the gear you have and know what gear you really need.